American Range ARR244N Heritage Classic 24" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from American Range)
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
Explore your culinary aspirations using this stainless steel American Range ARR244N gas range. With its innovection technology and ample heating space, you'll be cooking like a pro in no time.
Sealed burners protected by durable cast iron grates not only look professional, but also make cooktop operations run smoothly and safely as you slide pans of boiling pastry fillings back and forth. Inside the 3.8 cubic feet of oven space, innovative innovection convection bakes up a full-sized sheet pan of chocolate cupcakes. While playing cupcake wars, you also have enough space to cook the meatloaf so dinner gets on the table at the right time.
Enjoy creating whatever your imagination can cook up on this American Range gas oven. It won't be your imagination that you'll be 100% satisfied purchasing from Goedeker's.
- *** Note: Must specify elevation if over 1,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- Rangetop Features
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm).
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting.
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface.
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety.
- Blue LED light indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Oven Features
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode.
- Innovection System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility.
|Overall Oven Capacity:||3.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Surface Burner Rating - Large:||17,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Medium:||13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Small:||9,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||18,000 BTU|
|Oven Bake Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Total Gas Connection Rating:||104,000 BTU 4 Burners|
|Gas Supply:||7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane|
|Electrical Supply:||120 VAC 15 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight:||340 Lbs.|
|Oven Interior Width:||20 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||20 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15 1/2"|
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||30 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||37 3/4"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.