American Range AROFE30 Legacy 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from American Range)
- *** Note: Must specify elevation if over 1,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- ***Note: Special Order items CANNOT be cancelled once order has been placed.***
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds.
- Concealed 2,200 Watt Bake Element with the IR Advantage reduces preheat times and creates uniform cooking temperatures.
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode.
- Innovection System with two convection fans optimizes cooking air flow.
- Traditional and Convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200°F to 500°F.
- Two racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning.
- Extra-large viewing window in oven door.
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch.
- Easy to use analog controls.
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel.
- Commercial-style French Doors improve oven access.
- Dependent French oven doors open 130° with the pull of one handle.
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions.
- Heavy die-cast metal black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
|Oven Capacity:||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Instagrill Broiler:||3,500 Watts|
|Oven Bake Element:||2,200 Watts|
|Electrical Supply:||240 VAC 20 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight:||304 Lbs.|
|Oven Interior Width:||25 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||20 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15 1/2"|
|Overall Depth:||26 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||31 3/8"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.