- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Durable stainless steel maintains it's smooth surface, resisting scratches and rust to help prevent snags and stains on fabrics.
- High-Efficiency Top Load Washer
- Save water and energy with this high-efficiency washer. This washer uses up to 73% less water and 84% less energy.
- Energy Star Qualified
- This washer exceeds government standards for ENERGY STAR® qualification to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Meets CEE Tier 3 Standards
- This washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards, the highest tier available for washers.
- 800 RPM Max Spin Speed
- Get laundry done even faster. The impeller in this washer helps make spin speeds of up to 800 RPM possible. Higher spin speeds remove extra water from clothes so they take less time to dry.
- Low-Water Wash System with Impeller
- This low-water wash system delivers optimal cleaning with as little as 13 gallons of water. Rather than filling the basket with water, this washer uses a concentrated detergent and water mix to penetrate soils and stains.
- Wide Opening Lid
- It's easy to add large items like blankets and sheets with this wide opening washer lid. Moving wet clothes from the washer to the dryer is also less of a chore.
- Cycle Status Bar
- Easily see where your load is in the cleaning process with the indicator lights on the cycle status bar.
- Advanced Suspension System
- The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket to reduce vibration and noise. Now your washer can go places it's never been before like in living areas, upstairs or near bedrooms.
- 12 Wash Cycles
- Clean with high-efficiency. This washer offers 12 was cycles to handle a wide variety of laundry chores ranging from delicate to bulky items like blankets and jackets.
- Auto Load Sensing
- To help save water and energy, this washer automatically measures the size of the load and uses the optimal amount of water for the volume of clothing and cycle selected.
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent.
- Stain Treat Option
- Additional cleaning time and wash motions help you handle tough stains and heavily soiled loads. Also an extra deep rinse ensures that soils and detergent are thoroughly removed.
- Downy Ball
- Add fabric softener at the beginning of the wash and the Downy Ball (included) automatically releases fabric softener during the rinse cycle.
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh Washer Cleaner
- Just what every high-efficiency washer needs. This cycle provides a deep fill to clean the wash tub and remove detergent residue.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Use this cycle to wash small, lightly soiled loads of 2-3 items that are needed in a hurry. Increased spin speeds help remove more water for faster drying as well.
- Super Wash Cycle
- Use this cycle for heavily soiled or sturdy fabrics. It combines the maximum wash time and higher temperatures to help remove set in stains.
- Casual Cycle
- Use this cycle to wash no-iron fabrics like sport shirts, blouses, casual business clothes, permanent press and blends. A lower spin speed helps keep them wrinkle-free.
- Delicate Cycle
- Stop handwashing delicate garments. Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
- Drain and Spin Cycle
- Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
- Normal Cycle
- The perfect cycle for your everyday laundry loads or loads with a variety of fabric types. Choose from regular, heavy or light soil levels.
- Extra Rinse Option
- Select this option for a thorough rinse to help minimize irritation for those with sensitive skin.
|Capacity:||3.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Max Spin Speed:||800|
|Spin Speed - High:||800|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Number of Options:||11|
|Normal - Heavy:||Yes|
|Normal - Light:||Yes|
|Normal - Regular:||Yes|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Soil Levels:||4|
|Water Level Sensor:||Auto|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Wash Motor:||1/3 hp PSC|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.