Amana NTW4650YQ 3.4 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer (View all from Amana)
- 3.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Keep up with the laundry.
- This 3.4 cu. ft. capacity washer makes room for more clothes in each load so you can do fewer loads per week.
- Spreckle Porcelain Wash Basket
- A smooth porcelain surface resists scratches and odors, unlike plastic tub models, protecting fabrics from snags.
- Spreckle gray color makes it easy to spot small items like white socks.
- 700 RPM Max Spin Speed
- Drying begins in the washer.
- Spin speeds of up to 700 RPM help remove water from clothes so they take less time to dry.
- Cycle Status Bar
- Easily see where your load is in the cleaning process with the indicator lights on the cycle status bar.
- Advanced Suspension System
- The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket to reduce vibration and noise.
- Now your washer can go places it's never been before like in living areas, upstairs or near bedrooms.
- 9 Wash Cycles
- From delicate items to towels, you'll be able to care for it all in this new washer with 9 different cycles to choose from.
- Load Size Options
- Wash smaller loads without the guilt.
- Up to four water level choices, depending on model, allow you to match water used to load size, helping reduce water waste.
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent.
- Casual Cycle
- Use this cycle to wash no-iron fabrics like sport shirts, blouses, casual business clothes, permanent press and blends.
- A lower spin speed helps keep them wrinkle-free.
- Delicate Cycle
- Stop handwashing delicate garments.
- Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
- Drain and Spin Cycle
- Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
- Normal Cycle
- The perfect cycle for your everyday laundry loads or loads with a variety of fabric types.
- Choose from regular, heavy or light soil levels.
- Rinse and Spin Cycle
- A cycle for loads that only need a quick rinse.
|Capacity (DOE):||3.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Wash Sytem:||Straight Vane Agitator|
|Max Spin Speed:||700 RPM|
|Number Of Spin Speeds:||2|
|Spin Speed - High:||700 RPM|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Number Of Cycles:||9|
|Heavy:||Casual Perm Press - Heavy|
|Hand Wash:||Hand Wash|
|Regular:||Casual Perm Press - Regular|
|Delicates - Regular:||Delicates - Regular|
|Normal - Heavy:||Normal - Heavy|
|Normal - Light:||Normal - Light|
|Normal - Regular:||Normal - Regular|
|Temperature Control:||ATC - Low Cost|
|Number Of Temperatures:||3|
|Hot / Cold:||Hot/Cold (ATC)|
|Warm / Cold:||Warm/Cold (ATC)|
|Water Level - Large:||Large|
|Water Level - Small:||Small|
|Number Of Soil Levels:||3|
|Drum Material:||Spreckle Porcelain|
|Wash Motor:||1/4 HP PSC|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Gross Weight:||140 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.