- Automatic Dryness Control
- You don't have to worry.
- Sensors monitor temperature, automatically stopping the cycle when fabrics are dry to help reduce shrinking and overdrying.
- 7.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Their largest capacity dryer ever.
- With 7.0 cu. ft. the dryer will easily handle large loads from the washer.
- That means you'll spend less time on laundry and more time on the things you enjoy.
- Wrinkle Prevent Option
- Put a stop to wrinkles.
- After the load is finished, clothes tumble intermittently without heat to help stop wrinkles from forming.
- Interior Drum Light
- Improve the view.
- The light inside the dryer helps you see everything clearly when loading and unloading items.
- Energy Preferred Cycle
- Dry efficiently with this automatic cycle.
- Help save energy by using this dryness level as a great starting point for drying most fabrics.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Use this cycle for heavyweight loads like towels or jeans.
- It provides high heat and extended drying time.
- Timed Dry Cycles
- Forgo cycle selection and choose a dry time that matches the load from 20 - 60 or 70 minutes depending on dryer model selected.
- On/Off End-of-Cycle Signal
- You'll hear the end of it.
- A signal lets you know when the cycle is finished.
- 12 Dryer Cycles
- There's no need to skip the dryer.
- With 12 cycles to choose from you can provide the optimal drying environment for all your clothes.
- 4 Temperature Settings
- Four temperature options provide you with more precision and greater ability to match your needs.
- Temperature settings are High, Medium, Low and Air Dry.
|Total Capacity:||7.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Drying System:||Automatic Dry|
|Lint Screen Location:||Top|
|Wrinkle Guard:||Wrinkle Prevent Option|
|End-of-Cycle Signal:||On / Off End Of Cycle Signal|
|Number Of Temperatures:||4|
|Top Finish:||E Coat|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat|
|Reversible Door:||Reversible-Swing Door|
|Door Swing:||Side Swing|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||117 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.