Amana ASD2575BRS 25.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Amana)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- External Ice and Water Dispenser with PuR Filtration
- Dispense refreshing filtered water and ice from the outside of the refrigerator.
- 25.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Use only what you need. The large capacity means you will always have the food storage that's right for you, while ensuring energy isn't wasted.
- Versatile Storage Options
- From milk to greens and everything in between, the versatile storage options available makes it a snap to store whatever you bring home from the market.
- Spillsaver Glass Shelves
- Save yourself the trouble. These glass refrigerator shelves help keep the mess contained and can be adjusted to meet your storage needs.
- Temp Assure Freshness Controls
- These easy-to-use controls put consistent temperatures right at your fingertips for worry-free food storage.
- Dispenser Control Lockout
- Put your mind at ease. Control lockout locks the ice and water dispenser to prevent unintended use.
- Gallon Door Storage
- Now there's a perfect place for those gallon jugs of milk, 2-liters and juice bottles?or whatever quenches your thirst.
- Deli Drawer
- Turkey and Swiss? Keep track of your deli meat and cheese by storing it in this clear drawer.
- Dairy Center
- Dedicated refrigerator storage space for dairy products like butter and yogurt helps make sure they are easy to find.
- Adjustable Door Bins
- Move these door bins up or down to fit the condiments you've got in stock or whenever you're in the mood to change things up.
|Freezer Capacity:||10 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||15.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity:||25.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type:||Temp Assure Freshness Design|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset:||Yes (Tri Color)|
|Door Bin Quantity:||3|
|Shelf Type:||Glass Adjustable Spillguard|
|Number of Shelves:||3|
|Icemaker Type:||Factory Installed|
|Ice Bucket:||Interior Ice Cube Bin|
|Dimensions and Weight|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 544 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $60.32.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.