Amana AQU2003TRW 20.3 Cu. Ft. White Upright Freezer (View all from Amana)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
The 20.3 cubic foot Amana AQU2003TRW Upright Freezer quickly freezes large amounts of food efficiently. Insulated to be energy efficient, you'll save money buying in bulk without wasting money on utilities. Temperature controls at the front of the freezer are easy to check and adjust. With 6 Stor-Mor door shelves, 4 Evaporator fixed cabinet shelves, and a removable lower wire storage basket, organize your frozen foods the hassle-free way.
A reversible door, rounded edges, and hidden hinges help the Amana Upright Freezer fit into many different styles and sizes of home spaces.The smooth impact and rust resistant surface surrounds a heavy duty freezer made to last. The Defrost Drain allows water to flow out of the freezer for disposal. No longer does water layer up in frosty ice.
- Fast Freeze Setting
- Freezes large amounts of food quickly and efficiently. The freezer runs almost continuously to provide freshly cooled air to drive the freezer temperature 10 degrees colder than the lowest setting.
- Interior Light
- Find frozen items quickly, even in low-light areas like the basement or garage.
- Up-Front Adjustable Temperature Control System
- We've moved the temperature controls to the front of the freezer so you can easily change the settings.
- Contoured Door
- Features rounded edges and corners and hidden hinges for a contemporary, seamless look.
- Commercial Rated Power Cord
- Commercially rated for residential use with a heavy-duty power cord that's made tough to last.
- Defrost Drain
- Defrost drain allows water to flow out of freezer for disposal.
- 20.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 6 Stor-Mor Door Shelves
- 4 Evaporator Fixed Cabinet Shelves
- Removable Lower Wire Storage Basket
- Manual Defrost
- Energy Efficient Foam Insulation
- Reversible Door
- Smooth, Rust- and Impact-Resistant Liner
- 2 Front Leveling Legs
- Tight Seal Door Gasket
|Total Capacity:||20.3 cu. ft.|
Dimensions and Weight
|Gross Weight:||206 lbs.|
|Fast Freeze Setting:||Yes|
|Leveling Legs:||Yes (2, front)|
|Upfront Adjustable Temperature Control:||Yes|
|Evaporator Fixed Shelves:||4|
|Stor-Mor Door Shelves:||6|
|Removable Lower Wire Storage Basket:||Yes|
|Power Cord:||Commercially Rated|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||No|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.