Amana AMV2175CS 1.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from Amana)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 1.6 cu. ft. Microwave Oven Capacity
- Cook dinner or warm up leftovers with this 1.6 cu. ft. oven capacity microwave, which has space for large plates and casserole dishes.
- Energy Saver Setting
- Stop your microwave from draining electricity with the press of a button. The Energy Saver Setting cuts over 80% of the power to the microwave while you're away, so you save money and conserve energy.
- Sensor Cooking
- Save energy and eliminate overcooking. Sensors measure humidity in the microwave and automatically adjust cooking time so food is is done right the first time, every time.
- Large Glass Oven Window
- Don't miss a beat. The large glass window on this microwave lets you keep an eye on the progress of your food without having to stop and open the door.
- Microwave Turntable
- Enjoy consistent cooking results and help prevent hot and cold spots in food with the turntable featured in this microwave.
- Cooktop Surface Light
- Light up the cooktop according to your preference with the cooktop surface light on this over the range microwave. With three settings to choose from, you'll always have a clear view of what's cooking.
- 2 Speed Exhaust Fan with Charcoal Filter
- Clear the air. The exhaust fan with 2 variable speeds lets you match ventilation settings to the dish being prepared. Plus, an included charcoal filter reduces smoke and odors in the kitchen.
- Auto Defrost Control
- From frozen vegetables to TV dinners, easily defrost food and speed up the cooking process with the push of a button.
- Digital Clock and Display
- Knowledge is power. The easy-to-read digital clock and display quickly lets you know when your food will be ready.
|MFG SKU Number||AMV2175CS||Color||Stainless Steel|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel||Weight||65|
|Venting Type||Non Ducted||ADA Compliant||No|
|Optional Trim Kit||No||Optional Hanging Kit||No|
|Quick Cook||No||Sensor Cook||Yes|
|Number of Fan Speeds||2||Light||Yes|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.