Amana ADB1400PYB 1400 24" Black Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Amana)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Antimicrobial Component Protection
- Helps prevent the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria.
- High Temperature Wash Option
- A heater boosts the water temperature during the wash cycle and an extra rinse is added for enhanced cleaning and drying.
- CleanPlate Wash System
- Uses high water pressure and high water flow to power off those leftover bits from breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Electronic Console
- Provides a stylish refined console design that's at home in any kitchen. Flat controls keep cycle selection simple and your kitchen looking sleek.
- Delay Start Option
- Set the dishwasher to run, even if you're off and running. Or, save money by setting it to run during off-peak energy use hours.
- Control Lockout
- Locks the controls so little fingers can't turn on the dishwasher.
- Cup Shelves
- Load two tiers of cups, bowls or other small items without compromising cleaning.
- EnergyStar Qualified
|Wash System:||Resource Efficient|
|Wash Sensor:||Auto Soil Sensor|
|Number of Cycles:||3|
|One Hour Wash Cycle:||One Hour Wash|
|Number of Options:||4|
|Heated Dry Option:||Yes|
|Hi Temp Wash Option:||Yes|
|Delay Wash Option:||4 Hour|
|Control Lockout Option:||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser:||Yes|
|Tub Design:||Tall Tub|
|Sound Package:||Quiet Partner I|
|Capacity:||12 Place Settings|
|Silverware Basket:||Large In-the-Rack Silverware Basket|
|Color Appearance:||Black on Black|
|Gross Weight:||87 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.