Amana ADB1000AWQ 24" Bisque Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Amana)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Save water. Save energy. Save money. Help save the planet. These dishwashers meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Standard Tub Dishwasher
- Say goodbye to prewashing your dishes.
- This standard tub dishwasher features 5 wash cycles to offer a variety of cleaning combinations.
- The In-Rack Silverware basket holds utensils securely in the bottom rack for easy cleaning.
- Soil Settler Tower Feed Wash System
- Powerfully sprays water from 2 levels for great cleaning.
- Heavy Wash Cycle
- Sick of scrubbing?
- This cycle provides heavily soiled items with a longer, more thorough soaking to scour away grungy messes.
- Normal Wash Cycle
- This cycle works great when you need a little extra attention, but your dish loads don't.
- Ideal for all-purpose cleaning.
- Plate Warm Cycle
- This cycle gets your plates toasty warm before a meal.
- Your dinner stays at the perfect temperature when served on warmed plates.
- Rinse Only Cycle
- Instead of letting messy dishes sit all day, use this cycle to rinse dishes until a full load is ready to run.
- Breakfast dishes (and your schedule) can finally catch a break.
- Pots and Pans Cycle
- Cheese loses its grip on the lasagna pan when faced with the Pots and Pans cycle.
- Use this longer wash cycle for heavily soiled dishes.
- Heated Dry Option
- Leave the dish towel on the rack.
- The heated dry function whisks away moisture.
- Your dishes can go straight to the cupboard, no towel required.
- In-Rack Silverware Basket
- Keep it all under control.
- This basket holds silverware and utensils securely in the bottom rack for easy cleaning.
- Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator
- Automatically adds a measured amount during the wash cycle, reducing the potential for spots on your dishes.
- And giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Available at Goedeker's.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry.
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at Goedeker's.
Say goodbye to prewashing your dishes. This standard tub dishwasher features 5 wash cycles to offer a variety of cleaning combinations. The In-Rack Silverware basket holds utensils securely in the bottom rack for easy cleaning.
|Capacity:||10 Place Settings|
|Silverware Basket:||Rack SWB (2)|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|Wash System:||Soil Settler|
|Number of Cycles:||5|
|Heated Dry Option:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Cycle:||Yes|
|Rinse Only Cycle:||Yes|
|Number of Options:||1|
|Upper Rack Style:||New Core|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Lower Rack Style:||Square|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser:||Yes|
|Motor Horsepower:||1/6 HP|
|Number of Racks:||2|
|Rack Color:||Ice Gray Light|
|Sound Tested dBA:||69 dBA|
Dimensions and Weights
|Gross Weight:||84 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.