Amana ABB2224BRB 21.9 Cu. Ft. Black Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Amana)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 22 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Use only what you need. With 22 cu. ft. capacity, you can fit the essentials and then some, helping you prevent wasted space.
- Gallon Door Storage
- With gallon door storage, now there's a perfect place for those gallons of milk, 2-liters and juice bottles.
- Spillsaver Glass Shelves
- Save yourself the trouble. These glass shelves help keep the mess contained and can be adjusted to meet your storage needs.
- Temp Assure Freshness Controls
- These easy-to-use controls put consistent temperatures right at your fingertips for worry-free food storage.
- Dairy Center
- Dedicated storage space for dairy foods like butter and yogurt helps make sure they are easy to find.
- Garden Fresh Crisper Drawers
- This humidity-controlled drawer helps keep fruits and veggies fresh for longer, and is perfect for hand-picked and organic vegetables.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Refrigerate your food for less. This refrigerator cools your food more efficiently, so you save 41% more energy and over $400 over the lifetime of the appliance.
- Reversible Door Swing
- Open left or open right. With reversible-swing doors your new refrigerator will fit seamlessly into your kitchen.
- Deli Drawer
- Put the turkey with the swiss. Keep track of your meat and cheese by storing them both in this clear deli drawer.
- Adjustable Door Bins
- Move these refrigerator door bins up or down to fit the condiments you've got in stock or whenever you're in the mood to change things up.
- EasyFreezer Pull-Out Drawer
- This freezer drawer opens and closes smoothly, even when fully loaded, so you can stock up on your frozen favorites.
- Glide-Out Wire Lower Freezer Basket with QuickSplit Organizer
- This wire freezer basket glides out easily and holds a variety of frozen food. The QuickSplit organizer helps keep it all arranged.
- Essential Design
- Bottom-freezer refrigerators put the fresh food you use most at eye level for easy access. Frozen items fit in the lower portion behind the door or inside the freezer drawer, depending on the model selected.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Refrigerator Type:||Bottom Freezer|
|Total Capacity:||21.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||15.60 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.30 Cu. Ft.|
|Style and Extras|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves:||5|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves:||5|
|Door Bins:||4 Adjustable Half-Width; 1 Fixed Full-Width; 1 Dairy|
|Humidity-Controlled Drawers:||2 Half-Width|
|Non Climate-Control Drawers:||1 Half-Width|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves:||4 Adjustable Half-Width; 1 Fixed Full-Width|
|Lower Freezer Drawer:||Full-Width|
|Upper Freezer Drawer:||Full-Width|
|Slide-Out Freezer Basket:||Upper and Lower Wire|
|Electrical Requirements:||15 Amps/60Hz/120V|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees:||62"|
|Depth Excluding Doors:||28 1/8"|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles:||30 7/8"|
|Width of Cabinet Only:||32 5/8"|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet:||68 1/2"|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 459kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $50.90.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.