- Please note: This unit ships approximately 6 weeks after ordering.
- Free Vinyl Cover with the purchase of any LX2 Grill
- Every Alfresco LX2 grill comes with a free vinyl cover included in the box.
- All Infrared Burners
- Grilling requires high heat for searing and proper browning. The intense infrared heat produced by your Alfresco Gourmet Grill meets these requirements perfectly. Meat is cooked evenly throughout, while juices, grease and food particles are vaporized upon
- Two high-temp, 27,500 BTU stainless steel main burners
- 27,500 BTU ceramic burners preheat to over 1,400 degrees in about 4 minutes and flash-carmelizes food, locking in juices and flavor, while the unique U-grate catches food drippings, instantly vaporizing them to create flavor-enhancing smoke.
- Integrated rotisserie with built-in motor and 15,000 BTU infrared burner
- Your ALFRESCO Gourmet Grill is capable of performing back burner rotisserie cooking. The location of the rear burner allows the placement of the rotisserie basting pan (included) beneath the food to collect juices and drippings for basting and gravy. To f
- The rotisserie motor is capable of turning up to a 25 Lb. cut of meat or poultry, with a maximum diameter of 12".
- Smoker with 7,000 BTU dedicated burner and oversize wood chunk drawer
- By using real wood chips in the smoker system of your ALFRESCO Gourmet Grill, you can add extra flavor to all of your grilled foods.
- Dual Work Lights
- Integrated high-intensity halogen work lights angle slightly toward the center for bright, even illumination.
- The LX2 hood features uniquely clean lines, with hidden hardware and no gap at the pivot point for the rotis spit. This results in a rigid and perfectly smooth pivoting hood that also captures more heat.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Made from all commercial-grade stainless steel, heli-arc welded at all seams with no mechanical fasteners.
- Full front and rear double skin, seamless, welded hoods with hand polished accents.
- More Features
- 542 sq. in. actual grilling area plus four position adjustable warming rack
- User-friendly pushbutton ignition with sealed 9v power source
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Grill Head Width:||30"|
|Grill Head Depth with Lid Closed:||26 7/8"|
|Grill Head Depth with Lid Open:||28 1/4"|
|Grill Head Height with Lid Closed:||15 3/8"|
|Grill Head Height with Lid Open:||21 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||185 lbs.|
|Grilling Area:||542 sq. in.|
|Main Grill Burners:||2 @ 27,500 BTU each|
|Rotisserie Burner:||15,000 BTU|
|Smoker Burner:||7,000 BTU|
|Appliance Total BTU:||77,000 BTU|
|Natural Gas Supply Pressure:||0.0" W.C|
|Propane (LP):||1/2" NPT|
|Supply Pressure:||11" W.C|
|LP Hose With Regulator:||Included|
|Electrical Requirements (for Rotisserie Motor and lights)|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.