Alfresco AGVPC 24" Versapower Cooker (View all from Alfresco)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Exclusive dual burner system each with independent control
- Simmer delicate sauces at a low 400 BTUs.
- Center burner ring adjusts from 400 to 20,000 BTUs.
- Outer burner ring adjusts from 5,000 to 45,000 BTUs.
- Both burners on full yield a unprecedented 65,000 BTUs.
- Removable 3/8" diameter electropolished stainless steel spider grate
- Unlike other power burners, VersaPower's burners are uniquely close to the top grate allowing heat to be directed onto the bottom of cookware greatly reducing dangerous and inefficient heat loss.
- More Features
- All commercial stainless steel with heli-arc welded seams.
- Removable center trivet
- User-friendly 9 Volt push button ignition system
- Recessed sealed top for wind protection and to contain spillage
|Electrical Requirements:||9-Volt Battery for Ignition|
|Natural Gas Requirements:||Standard Residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID Gas Service Line|
|Liquid Propane Gas Requirements:||Equipped with High Capacity Hose/Regulator Assembly for Connection to Standard 5 gal, 20 lb. LP/Propane Gas Cylinder with Type 1, QCC-1 Connection|
|Side Burner Rating:||65,000 BTU|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.