AGA A64NGBLK Legacy 40" Black Dual Fuel Range (View all from AGA)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
The AGA Six-Four Series is a kitchen essential for anyone fueled by hosting family and friends. Its unique combination of 6 gas burners and 4 electric ovens will not only help you prepare multiple dishes simultaneously, but will give you more time to enjoy the pleasure of cooking, and the results.
Aga design available in 14 delicious colors (Black Shown, British Racing Green, Claret, Cream, Dark Blue, Pewter,Aubergine, Chocolate,Heather, Jade, Pillar Box Red, Pistachio, White, and Wedgewood Blue).
Please Call for color assistance:1-888-768-1710
- Sealed 6-burner gas cooktop
- Offers heat output from 650-20,500 BTU
- Integral Ignition - Ignition is activated directly off each individual control without the need to use a separate button.
- Four Electric Ovens
- Roasting Oven - A conventional electric oven with hot top and cool base, ideal for all types of cooking.
- Simmering Oven - The closest oven in the Six-Four Series to the original Aga cooker. Ideal for simmering, slow cooking stews and drying meringues on a low heat.
- Broiling Oven - Ready in seconds, this 2,250 watt electric 12-pass ceramic broiler eliminates cold spots for even cooking.
- Baking Oven - A programmable convection oven that gives the best possible circulation of heat and maintains even temperature.
- Independent control of all cooking zones including 6 burners and 4 ovens.
|Front Middle and Left Rear (Semi-Rapid Burner):||850-6,500 NG / 850-6,150 LP|
|Left Front (Wok Burner):||650-20,500 NG / 650-17,000 LP|
|Rear Middle (Ultra-Rapid):||2,250-17,000 NG / 2,250-14,000 LP|
|Right Front and Rear (Rapid Burners):||1,500-11,000 NG / 1,500-10,600 LP|
|Broiling Oven:||2250 Watts|
|Roasting Oven:||1.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Baking Oven:||1.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Simmering Oven:||1.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Broiling Oven:||1.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity:||4.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Overall Height:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Width:||38 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||24 1/2"|
|Interior Roasting Oven (D x W x H):||17 1/8" x 12 1/2" x 9 3/4"|
|Interior Simmering Oven (D x W x H):||17 1/8" x 12 1/2" x 9 3/4"|
|Interior Baking Oven (D x W x H):||15 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 9 3/4"|
|Interior Broiling Oven (D x W x H):||17 1/8" x 12 1/2" x 7 5/8"|
|Weight:||463 Lbs. (210 kg)|
|Electrical Requirements:||240 Volts, 30 Amp Dedicated Circuit|
|Fuel Types:||Natural Gas, Liquid Propane Gas|
|Gas Connection:||1/2" F N.P.T.|
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.