Who They Are
- 18 Specialty Lifecycles
- AEROsmart dryers provide 18 unique lifecycle options for optimum drying conditions. Select from Handwash, Jeans (Fashion/Workwear), Freshen Up,Warm Up,Dry Clean,Comforter(Feather/Synthetic), Pillows(Feather/Synthetic), Allergy, Shirts, Towels, Soft Toys,
- 3 Phase induction motor
- Complete control over the speed and direction of the drum for catching and unlatching the drum door or slowing to reverse direction during drying. The three phase induction motor has evolved from years of research and development spent on our Smart Drive
- Allows the dryer to adjust drying time and heat control so garments are not subjected to heat or tumbling for any longer than necessary.
- Creasables Option
- At the end of an Intuitive drying cycle the rotating drum combined with cool air helps garments remain crease free and rotation can be periodical for up to 24 hours if needed.
- Digital Display/Progress Screen
- During your Intuitive drying cycle a display screen displays the progress of your load with a series of messages.
- Fabric Type
- Just select the fabric type from Heavy, Mixed, Casual, Dry and Wear, Light and Air Dry and the machine does the rest. Material types can then be autosensed for the optimum drying conditions.
- High Airflow Fan
- Intuitive dryers feature a high airflow fan to ensure a faster drying process while keeping the overall heat lower to protect garments.
- Large capacity top loader (6.2 cu ft)
- The large dry load capacity matches our largest washer giving you the ability to transfer a complete load
- Lint Bucket
- The self cleaning lint filter continuously removes build-up and deposits it in a super capacity bucket. This provides the most efficient drying conditions at all stages of the cycle.
- Smart Loading Ergonomic Design
- This dryer has been ergonomically designed with a wide opening to allow easy access to remove items, whilst giving a clear view of the drum so no items are missed.
- Soft Touch Controls
- Intuitive dryers feature a control panel with an LCD display panel designed for easy operation. Simply push the power button, select the fabric type and push Start. The soft touch controls are designed to be more user friendly than a dial and easier to ac
- Stainless Steel Drum
- Durable materials resist scuffing, staining and scratching ensuring hygienic good looks throughout the products life
- Air Dry
- Automatic cooldown
- Available at Goedeker's
- Denim cycle
- Designed for Reliability
- Dryer Animations
- Easy to clean
- Electric connection
- End of Cycle Beeps
- Key lock
- Lid lock
- Reverse tumbling to prevent tangling
- Self cleaning lint filter
- Self Leveling Feet
- Time Dry
- Wrinkle guard
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness. Their Heritage
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under license. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems. Available at Goedeker's. Their Products
Having learned about electronic drive systems through their flexible manufacturing equipment, they applied the knowledge to driving appliances. The world's first appliance using Brushless Direct Current Motors was introduced in the 1980's. This design later gave way to the development of the Smart Drive clothes washer. Their People
They have created a culture where people and innovation can flourish. Their people and their ideas are the key to their success. Their people are the key to its success. They combine with three key factors to contribute to their growth - an ongoing commitment to research and development; an environment that allows their people to develop innovative ideas; a Board of Directors that gives these ideas the time and capital to meet their long-term goals. AeroSmart Dryer
AeroSmart is the perfect match to Fisher and Paykel's AquaSmart High Efficiency washer. AeroSmart is part of the family of the world's first large capacity top loading dryers.
AeroSmart has autosensing to ensure clothes are evenly dried. High airflow fan speeds up the drying process. The AeroSmart dryer also has 18 Lifecycle options - pre programmed settings that give superior drying results from an Allergy cycle to a Blanket Dry cycle. Available in both electric and gas.
- Category: Dryers
- Weight: 152 lbs.
- Height: 40.13"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 27.57"